Tuesday

Free Advertising By Putting Your Business Name on Golf Balls

Funny thing happened the other day, I realized that getting Titleist Logo Golf balls, if you have anything to advertise at all, is worth the effort. Funny thing what made me realize it. My buddy, who owns a restaurant, showed up at the golf course with a brand new box of Titleist ProV1s. He was all pumped up. I asked him why he was so happy. He said, "check it out, I just got these Titleist Golf Balls and I put my name on them." I asked him why he got them, and he told me, "the great thing about these logo golf balls is that they cost just as much as they would if you just bought them from a pro shop, except now I can write them off, and they are a great way to advertise" (the guy loses a ton of golf balls). This made me think. He's right. If you have something to advertise, you play a lot of golf, and you are good at all, you might as well buy some titleist logo golf balls and play the heck out of them. The downside is that you have to buy something like twelve doezen at a time. But the upside is tremendous. First, you can write off the purchase of the golf balls as an advertising expense. Second, you can give away a few sleeves and make a lot of friends and do a little advertising for yourself. Third, you might actually get some business from them (if you are in the right business). And finally, you get to play sweet Pro V1s all the time with your name or logo on them. What more can you ask for. In the nine holes we played my buddy must have lost 3 or 4 balls. But you know what, every ball he lost was just another chance for someone to find his ball and wander into his restaurant. Go buy your Titleist logo golf balls today and set your business on the right path.

No comments: