Wednesday

Collegiate Titleist Golf Balls

One of my favorite gifts to give and get are collegiate titleist logo golf balls, especially if I can find them cheap. Here is the reason. First, everyone has a favorite college, and everyone loves to show off to everyone else who their team is (especially if they are winning). Second, there is just nothing cooler than making your golf ball a little more personalized with a logo. For example, every time I rock out these titleist logo golf balls, which I got for dirt cheap by the way, I feel like I play better, I know I look better, and I know I am representing the best college team that exists. cheap titleist golf balls So next time you are looking for a cool logo ball to sport, don't look past your alma mater or favorite college or college sports team. They are all there just waiting to be rocked out on the golf course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do you get collegiate logo balls?