Tuesday

Titleist ProV1 for Logo Golf Ball?

I have a buddy named Barney who is a huge golfer and owns his own plumbing business. You'd think since the guy was a plumber he would be a little more blue collar in his style, scrimp and save every penny, including buying golf balls. Well, he isn't. He buys Titleist Pro V1s by the case, and loses Titleist Pro V1's by the case. I always tell him, Barney, you lose so many of those golf balls, why don't you stop buying new Titleist Pro V1s and try to locate some cheap Titleist Pro V1s? I figure Barney might was well save some of that money he spends on golf balls so he can pay off our wagers at the end of the round. Just because he plays a good golf ball and plays a lot of golf does not make him a good golfer. Every time I think about asking that question I hold off. He is a plumber after all. The time I finally got the nerve to ask him that question, however, you know what he told me? He said "Ace, don't worry about my money. Every time I lose a ball not only do I feel good about it because it's a business expense, but I get a little free advertising." I had no idea what he was talking about, so I asked him to explain a little further. "See," he said, "All of my golf balls are Titliest Pro V1 logo golf balls, with the name of my business on it. Every time I buy them I get to write them off as a business expense, and every time I lose one I do a little advertising. You know all those discount golf vacations I go on?," he said. "I pay for those discount golf vacations with the money I save on the golf balls. It's amazing." I couldn't believe it, but it makes perfect sense. If you are going to play a great golf ball like a Titleist Pro V1, and you own a small business or anything else you can promote, you might as well stick a logo on there. Barney assures me he's done his research and there are no negative effects whatsoever from putting a logo on a golf ball. The technique used creates a logo that blends seamlessly with the rest of the golf ball, providing a true flight, a true roll, and true feel. So, next time you are considering buying golf balls, think about sticking a logo on there. Although it doesn't get you a discount on your Pro V1 right away, the tax savings is nice.

1 comment:

MAry Brown said...


Wow these all are beautiful New Logos for Voice Over and Video Blog. I am visit all voice over and video site these all are very useful and informative. So thanks for share this awesome info.
cheap logo designs
cheap logos